Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wii

I played Wii last night at my new apartment. On Monday I had to move out of my last apartment and in with a coworker to avoid paying another whole month's rent when I'm only working until next Friday.
It made me miss my Wii at home. I've had it for two years but haven't played it much in the past 12 months. College classes and activities sapped a lot of my time before I left for Europe and I knew that no matter how much I like video games, I'd be doing more exciting things in Germany, so I left it behind when I flew over. You can be sure I'll spend at least one evening soon after I'm back shooting a bow and arrow, bowling, boxing, sword fighting, or battling in a tank (all virtually, of course).
No internet at home now, so I can't update these posts. Instead I'll be working on some homework for my nuclear distance learning courses, reading some books (I have the Harry Potter series to finish), or maybe, just maybe, playing a few more games on the Wii :-)
Have a good evening everyone, I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment